Schooling online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some extra schooling? Here's the place!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Math, it isn't the funnest topic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JT Budge
Carter
JT Budge

Swagger : 515
Rep : 2

Math, it isn't the funnest topic. Empty
PostSubject: Math, it isn't the funnest topic.   Math, it isn't the funnest topic. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 pm

I am pretty sure we all know that math is not the funnest topic. I, personally, hate math but enjoy the teacher and class! The solution is simple: Grin and bare it!
There is no avoiding math anywhere you go! Almost every career out there requires Addition or any other math subject! You may not pursue a mathematical career, but it will probably require some. For instance, I wish to be a writer. Math is required for income, tax, purchasing, and any other case in which I may need to calculate worth of anything. It happens everywhere! If you can learn to appreciate it, then you're golden! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Carter
Carter
Carter

Swagger : 1387
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Math, it isn't the funnest topic.   Math, it isn't the funnest topic. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 am

JT Budge wrote:
I am pretty sure we all know that math is not the funnest topic. I, personally, hate math but enjoy the teacher and class! The solution is simple: Grin and bare it!
There is no avoiding math anywhere you go! Almost every career out there requires Addition or any other math subject! You may not pursue a mathematical career, but it will probably require some. For instance, I wish to be a writer. Math is required for income, tax, purchasing, and any other case in which I may need to calculate worth of anything. It happens everywhere! If you can learn to appreciate it, then you're golden! Good luck!
There's multiple ways to make any class fun... There is, Shooting hornets,Paper airplanes,Drawing,Doing The ACTUAL work,And if it is foods then it's quite self explanatory. Good post JT, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://theonlineschoolhouse.board-directory.net
JT Budge
Carter
JT Budge

Swagger : 515
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Math, it isn't the funnest topic.   Math, it isn't the funnest topic. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:36 am

Well, I was hoping for a more...promoting, kind of answer, but okay!
Back to top Go down
Carter
Carter
Carter

Swagger : 1387
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Math, it isn't the funnest topic.   Math, it isn't the funnest topic. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Well why would I post something telling something that's against my opinions.. I mean. I do my work in classes when needed. But I am no where near perfect in any of them. Me posting, DON'T MESS AROUND IN CLASS! Won't stop paper airplanes, etc.. Just promoting the work getting done in general and still having time to do what ever else you may want to do, is what I personally think will appeal to a brighter audience.
Back to top Go down
https://theonlineschoolhouse.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Math, it isn't the funnest topic.   Math, it isn't the funnest topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Math, it isn't the funnest topic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schooling online :: Math talk-
Jump to: